Adult cardiology department of our hospital is equipped with infrastructure, technical devices and a team of experienced academic physicians to perform diagnosis and treatment procedures in all fields of cardiovascular diseases. Healthcare services are provided at coronary intensive care units with 7 beds, post-angiography observation units with 6 beds and clinical cardiology beds with telemetric monitoring.
Outpatient clinic services by academicians and non-invasive cardiac procedures (ECG, Exercise stress test, Echocardiography, Holter ECG monitoring, Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, tilt table test, permanent pacemaker and ICD check). Adult cardiology outpatient clinic provides outpatient clinic healthcare services six days a week for 1000 to 3000 patients on a monthly basis. Outpatient healthcare services are rendered by academicians, who are experienced in respective disciplines.
Diagnosis and Treatment Procedures:
- Echocardiography (transthoracic, transesophageal, stress echocardiography, etc.)
- Holter ECG Analysis
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Treadmill Exercise Test
- Cardiac catheterization, Coronary Angiography, Coronary Angioplasty and Stent, Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR), etc.
- Electrophysiology and arrhythmia studies (electrophysiology, permanent pacemaker, ICD placement)
- Permanent Pacemaker and ICD Check
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Nuclear Cardiology Procedures (SPECT, MUGA, etc.) are utilized.
All INVASIVE CARDIAC procedures performed worldwide are offered at our hospital by our staff.
- Non-surgical replacement of heart valve through inguinal artery
- Stent treatment of aortic aneurysms in abdomen and chest
- ASD, VSD, PFO, PDA
- Non-surgical closure of congenital hole in heart (septal defect) with inguinal approach
- MITRAL STENOSIS, PULMONARY STENOSIS, TRICUSPID STENOSIS
- Dilatation of stenotic heart valves
- CARILLON-MITRAL Contour System
- Repair of heart valve failures with inguinal approach (Non-surgical)
- Placement of Carotid (Cranial vessels) Stent
- Dilatation of Occluded Leg Vessels
- Septal Ablation (with alcohol)