Modern diagnosis and treatment methods are available in Otorhinolaryngology Clinic. Our clinic uses nasal endoscopy in routine otorhinolaryngology examinations, endoscopic and microscopic otoscopy for problems of ear and videolaryngoscopy for disorders of larynx and voice.
To evaluate all kinds of auditory disorders, our Audiology and Neurology Laboratories include;
- Pure sound and speech audiometry,
- Acoustic reflex measurement,
- Acoustic and static impedance,
- Brain stem audiometry (BERA)
- Neonatal auditory test (auto-acoustic emission) (OAE),
- Electronystagmography (ENG),
- Electrocochleography, electroneurography tests.
- Dizziness and balance disorders are evaluated and rehabilitated in Vestibular Laboratory.
Surgeries carried out in our department;
- Aesthetic and Functional Nasal Surgeries (Rhinoplasty, Septorhinoplasty, SRP)
- Septal Reconstruction (Septoplasty, SMR).
- Adenoid vegetation
- Tonsillitis and tonsillectomy
- Tube placement for ear (Adenoidectomy, tonsillectomy, Placement of ventilation tube)
- Sleep Apnea Surgery (UPPP).
- Radiofrequency reduction of hypertrophic nasal turbinates (RF to nasal turbinate)
- Radiofrequency for soft palate
- Removal of small facial lesions with radiofrequency
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS), Vocal Cord Biopsy, nodule, cyst, polyp, edema surgery (Laryngoscopy, MLS), Extraction of lymph nodes in larynx and neck (Laryngectomy, Cervical Dissection)
- Tympanoplasty (repair of tympanic membrane)
- Exploration of middle ear and ossicles
- Prosthesis placement (Explorative Tympanotomy, Stapedectomy)
- Middle ear surgery (mastoidectomy, Tympano-mastoidectomy)
- Submandibular gland surgery (submandibular gland excision)
- Excision of benign and malignant facial and cervical mass lesions and cosmetic repair
- Repair of mandibular and maxillary fracture