Plastic Surgery is a department of specialty that deals with problems of all body parts and all age ranges, does not specifically focus on a single organ system and is based on certain principles rather than procedures specific for a pre-determined anatomic region. Plastic Surgery attaches important to the resultant shape, while dysfunctions of the body are corrected.
The department covers all procedures that aim reconstructing a body part o tissue. The example is repair of tissues lost secondary to resection of a tumor or a trauma. The inevitable goal is to combine functioning, integrity and beautiful look and it shares these goals with Aesthetic Surgery.
Aesthetic Surgery covers surgical procedures that address emotions, senses and perception.
Considering this comprehensive scope, following procedures are carried out at our Hospital;
- Outpatient procedures such as Botox, PRP and injection of dermafillers,
- Procedures carried out under “local anesthesia” such as excision of skin tumors and repair of scars,
- Procedures performed under general anesthesia, such as repair of large skin defects (injury or secondary to tumor surgery), facial fractures, hand injuries and congenital anomalies as well as aesthetic surgery procedures such as breast reconstruction (following surgical management of breast cancer)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Breast Aesthetics
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Gynecomastia (Reduction of Enlarged Breast(s) in Men).
- Body Aesthetics
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck Surgery )
- Arm Lift
- Thigh lift
- Facial Aesthetics
- Forehead and Eyebrow Lift
- Face Lift and Neck Lift
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Aesthetics)
- Lip augmentation
- Prominent Ear Aesthetics