Psychiatry department serves outpatients of all age ranges in the field of mental health and disorders.
Our fundamental principles are listed below:
- Humanity is the center of life in the world as the most precious entity which owns physical, mental and social aspects. Our efforts adopt a bio-psycho-social model which originates from this fact.
- We believe that everyone is a unique individual and entitled equal rights starting at birth.
- Our priority is to understand the people who consults us. We assess the problems of those who ask for our help with spending appropriate time, as we are aware of the fact that listening is necessary to understand.
- Our primary focus is to identify the correct diagnosis when your mental health deteriorates.
- Cranial imaging and other laboratory methods are used in our hospital for diagnostic purposes, if necessary.
- Necessary therapy methods are only performed after opinion and consent of our patients are obtained.
- Psychotherapy and medication treatments are alone or in combination in the recovery processes.
- Interviews are performed at certain intervals to ensure permanent well-being.
Our primary areas of focus include, but not limited to:
- Panic disorder
- Obsession Disorder (Obsessive and Compulsive Disorder)
- Anxiety Disorder
- Exam anxiety
- Mood Disorders (Bipolar Disorder)
- Dysthymic Disorder (Chronic Depression)
- Marriage Problems
- Sexual Disorders
- Smoking Addiction
- Dementia (Dementia, Alzheimer and other types)